Sunday, June 29, 2008

Having fun in the sun

It was so hot today. Daddy decided to let me play in my kiddie pool to stay cool because it was so uncomfortable inside our house.


I had a great time splashing and playing with my toys. I wish I could play in the water all the time. Maybe Daddy will joing me next time.


My puppies played in the yard and watched me splash. Nike, the lab, wanted to play in the pool too but Daddy said he was too big.


Isn't he a handsome puppy? This is a great picture of Nike. It was a miracle he stayed long enough to pose for a picture.


You can't really tell in this picture, but I got Mommy wet. Hehehe.

5 comments:

Bethany said...

So cute. I love pool time! :)

Heather said...

In the world of blogging,one is never sure how you stumble across one from another but let me tell you this ..... you have the MOST precious daughter. I just kept repeating, "Oh my gosh,look at that face!" Truly beautiful.Glad to have stumbled, as her smile is infectious!

Robin said...

Oh, you guys...when did she get so big??? Oh, I feel like I have missed so much. Time just slips through our hands. She gets prettier every day. BEAUTIFUL & I really mean that!!! She is gorgeous!!! She looks so much like both of you. I do see a lot of Daddy in her. Just precious!! Miss you guys! Going to playgroup Tues???

Heather said...

Thanks for stopping by our Little Miss Zoey's blog and to answer your question,Zoey is 16 months old.. I don't know if you noticed but further down on our side bar is Zoey's "story".Zoey has had a number of hurdles to over come but continues to amaze us with her strength and determination.She is such a joy and helps remind us to enjoy the moments each and everyday.

Melanie said...

Your daughter is beautiful! I will add your blog to my list! Looks like she is really enjoying summer.
We share the same wedding anniversary. Funny!, but in 2000.
I am looking forward to following your blog!