Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy 4th

Papa, Nana, Daddy, Mommy, Nike, and I took a small trip to Hoodsport Washington for 4th of July weekend.


We towed the family boat so Papa and Daddy could fish in Lake Cushman while us girls were shopping. Daddy and Papa are making sure everything is hooked up right so we don't lose the boat on the highway.


This is the view from the balcony of our room. We are looking at the Hood Canal. Across the water is a town named Union. People in that town were setting off fireworks at night and it was really cool to see from our room.

This is my Great-Great Aunt Mary. She and my Great-Great Uncle Lloyd drove to Hoodsport to see us. I don't get to see them often enough so I'm glad they came.


I'm glad we had a fun weekend. Us girls explored some local shops and I even had time to play with my toys and got to see lots of people. We also went to a small street fair and listened to a local rock band.

2 comments:

Mary said...

It looks beautiful! Glad you could get away.

Robin said...

I don't like apples either. Tell Mommy they are probably too SWEET to your taste buds. Oh & get busy with those avocados-they'll fatten you up like they did me. Ladybug hugs! Love the pictures!! Mommy says you are sooooooooopretty!