Saturday, June 28, 2008

Catching up...

Mommy's been super busy so she hasn't updated my blog in awhile. I'm still eating cereal and trying different veggies. So far I've tried butternut squash, sweet potato, and spinich. My favorite so far is sweet potato. When do I get the good stuff?



I got to celebrate Father's Day with my Grandpa. Daddy was out of town so Mommy and I got to spend all weekend with Grandpa and Grandma.


Auntie Amanda's 21st birthday was last Sunday. Happy Birthday Auntie! Mommy and Daddy took her out on her 21 run last night. I wonder why Auntie would want to run for her birthday...but whatever they did, it sounded like they had a great time.


More cake! I think this is the 4th cake in the last 2 months. Why can't I have any yet? This is torture! I hope they let me have some cake when it's my birthday.

No comments: