Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Happy 9 Month B-day!

I turned 9 months old yesterday. Mommy and Daddy tells me time flies. I wonder what that means. They also told me they are proud of me and wished I could stay a baby longer. Don't worry...I'll always be cute and sassy.


Jordan is so patient with me. She lets me chew on her big, floppy ears. Not only are they big and easy to grab, they are super soft. The big white blob at the bottom left corner of the picture is my other dog Nike. He's still a puppy so he doesn't have the attention span to model for pictures like us girls.


Did I already tell you how much I love her ears! Jordan is getting me back by licking my toes. It sure tickles.

2 comments:

Kacey Bode said...

9 months, wow what a big girl!! Natasha is SO beautiful!!! Definetly let me know if you guys are coming through Spokane, would love to meet you!! What a good dog you have!!!

Miss Magic said...

Natasha is so gorgeous. You must be enormously proud parents! And, she clearly loves her doggie, which of course is the sign of a baby girl with excellent taste!

I loved seeing her grow up in pictures and will check back often for Natasha updates :-).