Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday!

It's my birthday today! Sorry we're a little behind on updates. Things are going well. I'm walking 99% of the time now but sometimes crawling gets me where I need to be faster. Mommy says the Terrible Two's started about 1 week early. I don't know what she's talking about because everyone thinks I'm the sweetest Angel. Hehehe.
Here is my 2 year picture.


And this is my 1 year picture. I look so grown up in my new picture. So much has changed in the last year. In another year, I'll be getting ready for school. Wow. Time flies.....

5 comments:

sheree said...

happy birthday, beautiful girl!

Mary said...

Happy Birthday! Your hair is so pretty!

My name is Sarah said...

Happy, happy Birthday. I love your outfit and big girl shoes:) So cute.

kangfamily said...

Happy Birthday Natasha! I randomly found your blog through other blogs...great to see you guys on here!

Pallavi said...

Happy birthday Natasha!
You look beautiful in that dress.