Monday, June 15, 2009

May 2009-part 2

For Memorial Day, we went to Winthrop, Washington. We stayed in cute cabins right next to a river. This is a picture of Me, Daddy, Uncle Matt, & Cousin Patrick during our morning walk.


We spent an afternoon at the Methow Valley Rodeo. There were a lot of horses!

Daddy, Uncle Matt, & Papa made sure to find time to fish.


Daddy holding Patrick at the rodeo so he can see the horses better.


We spent a lot of time that weekend hanging out with no real agenda. The perfect vacation. The resort we stayed at had a pool, which was much needed because it was so hot.

1 comment:

Ma Parker said...

Hi Natasha, Ma Parker here. Now that I have more free time I get to check out your blog. Looks like you had a fun Memorial day.Glad you are doing your blog so I can at least keep track of you this way. Now that I'm not working so much I hope I get more time to come see you.
Hugs for now.