Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Birthday Pics!


Happy Birthday to ME! We had a "small" get together to celebrate my 1st birthday.



I'm glad all of my grandparents were here. From the left: Nana, Grandma Chau (Poh Poh), Papa (in the back), & Grandpa (Gong Gong).


My fish themed cake to go with my room! Half of the cake was filled with fruit and the other was mocha.

Taking a break to play.


Some of the kids waiting to dig into my yummy cake.

Auntie Amanda and her boyfriend Domo.

Some family and friends that came over.

Cousin Moo Moo, Auntie Marie , & cousin Max. They drove all the way from Idaho to come to my party!!!

Cousin Patrick, Uncle Greg, Baby Charlie, Grandma Bonnie, & Auntie Heather.


Auntie Elizabeth, her Mom (Grandma Yvonne), and Chi Chi the puppy.


My friend Princess Morgan from play group!!!


And last but not least...My Godmom (Auntie Monica) and my handsome boyfriend, Junior.






6 comments:

sheree said...

awww! Natasha- you have to be the cutest little princess ever!

My name is Sarah said...

OH you are so adorable on your first birthday!!!! I love your cake with Nemo on it. Hang onto your boyfriend, I am going to post a picture of my prom date pretty soon. You won't believe it...

Mary said...

Happy belated birthday Natasha! It looks like you had a wonderful party. You looked so beautiful in your pink dress!

Shawndi84 said...

Hi! You have a gorgeous baby girl!! Happy (late) Birthday Natasha!

-Shawndi & A'Reian

Robin said...

What a great party! We had so much fun. Thank you for inculdin gus in Natasha's celebration.

Dani said...

We think Natasha looks quite sassy in her birthday hat... and sooo adorable! We can't wait for Natasha and Lily to meet... someday!