Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Baptism 09/07/08

I was baptized on 09/07/08 at Peace Lutheran Church. It's the same church Daddy and Mommy got married in 2 yrs ago.


Pastor Kempe reading a prayer. I had just woken up from a nap so I was very cooperative.


Here we are with my Godparents, Uncle Darius and Auntie Monica.

We had a nice lunch after Church at Nana and Papa's house.


Hanging out with Daddy in the backyard.

Cousin Patrick eating ice in the backyard.


My great-great Uncle Lloyd and Aunt Mary gave me a baby grand piano to celebrate my baptism.


Cousin Max is showing me how to play the piano.


Cousin Patrick got too hot and took off his shirt to show off his muscles. Here he is trying to play my piano.


5 comments:

My name is Sarah said...

Hi This is Sarah's mom. Sarah posted early tonight so she could get to bed or I would call her in to see the most beautiful pictures of Natasha. Her dress is gorgeous and her face is just so angelic. A most beautiful baby. Thank you for sharing these photos of her baptism.

Unknown said...

i like......

sheree said...

natasha looks so beautiful in her baptism dress! Love it!

Becca said...

Natasha's so adorable! I just paged way back through your blog, and I love how you've written it from her perspective. Happy belated 1st birthday! I'll definitely be visiting again.

Thanks for visiting my blog--in answer to your question, we got those flashcards from Borders. They're called Sesame Street Deluxe Activity Cards (if you google that, you'll find them, but if you google flashcards, you won't...).

Becca said...

Oh, and in answer to your other question, Samantha is 2 (turned 2 on May 30th). :-)