Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Happy 1st B-day Cousin Patrick

Happy Birthday Patrick! Cousin is now 1 year old. He's 5 weeks older than me and started walking a couple of weeks ago.

Uncle and Auntie invited family and friends over to their beautiful home to celebrate. That's Patrick in the picture wearing his birthday crown as we sing "Happy Birthday" to him. Note the delicious cupcakes in the background.

Nana gave me my first taste frosting from the cupcake. I'm not a big fans of sweets...for now.

Me and Daddy having a beer. Ok... so I wasn't drinking beer, just holding on to it for Daddy.

Me and Mommy hanging out at the party. Better take some notes and start planning my party Momma. I'll be 1 year old in 5 weeks.

1 comment:

Robin said...

5 weeks & you will be 1 little princess!!! Boy, have you shown us wonderful things this past year. We can't wait to see what you have in store for all of us!!! Miss your sweet face! We need a Natasha fix....SOON!!!