Tuesday, July 22, 2008

First Trip to the Zoo

Daddy and Mommy took me to the zoo last Sunday. Nana and Papa came too. Watch out Daddy! There's a big Polar Bear behind you!
Mommy carried me around the zoo. We saw a tiger, monkeys, wolves, sea otters, a reindeer, tapirs, a lot of sea creatures, and many more.

There were 2 big walruses. They are such great swimmers despite their size. They kept swimming by the observation area to say hi to me.


There were so many fun animals to look at and learn about. I had to take a quick nap to rest and recover from all of the excitement.


Do you see the elephant behind us? They are so big!


This is one of my favorites. This shark looks like it was resting while his friends were swimming around.

4 comments:

Mary said...

It looks like a fabulous trip.
I love that cute hat... and Natasha gets cuter with every post!

alicia said...

your daughter is beautiful!

alicia said...

didnt know where to reply, so I will here :)

Elias is 3 and half

Sabrina said...

What a cutie! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Looks like you had a great time at the zoo. We are going to take Abbi this fall when it cools off. Too hot here in the south right now. We used to live in Montana. I taught school there my first year of teaching in a one room school. It was great! Stop by again soon.