Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays everyone!
Here we are at Nana's house on Christmas Eve.

I spent Christmas day at my Grandma and Grandpa's house.


Look at all of my presents! Do you see my stuffed monkey?
I love to wrestle him.


I had so much fun tearing the wrapping paper off of my presents.
Auntie Amanda bought me new Puma sneakers!


Grandma and Grandpa bought me a scooter!
I learning how to push my legs to move the scooter.

The scooter converts into a walker. That's important because I'm learning to walk.




10 comments:

Bethany said...

She is so stinkin cute!

My name is Sarah said...

This is Joyce. What great photos!!! The one on top of the three of you is outstanding. Natasha looks so happy and grown up already. Love the boyfriend shoot - very cute.

Jeanette said...

What a cutie! Your pictures are wonderful. My Sydney is just two months older and working on walking as well. Does Natasha like the push scooter? We are looking for something similar for Syd.

Mary said...

Natasha, you get cuter every day! It looks like you had a wonderful holiday!

Dani said...

Michael and I are just in awe of how adorable she is and how big she's gotten. We can't wait for her and Lily to meet and be friends!

Becca said...

What a smile!!!!

Melanie said...

Looks like you had a great holiday! She is so cute!

sheree said...

yay! New pics...it has been a while since I checked and I was so pleasantly surprised tonight! What a sweet girl Natasha is...she is getting so big! :)

Cathy said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog. Natasha is gorgeous!

Jeanette said...

Lisa, I can't reply to your email for some odd reason. Sydney is not at all interested in walking. She would rather sit down then crawl on the floor to what she wants. I just got this same car from a friend. She only "accidentally" moves it. when she does, she gets very excited. I am just going to keep trying.