Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Play Time




My Grandma gave me this stuffed puppy for Valentine's Day. He is so much fun to play with because he has stretchy legs and feet shaped like hearts. Thanks Grandma! I'm having a bench pressing my puppy so I can build upper body strength.








Upper body strength will help me push myself up so I can get ready to crawl and get away from my puppy when it's trying to eat my hand.










I've also been working on my smile. What do you think? Ok...pretty cute but this one's kinda cheesy. Let's try again...











How about this one? I'm having so much fun playing with my puppy and hanging out with my Grandpa.











My Nana and Papa (Daddy's parents) gave me Pet Pails for Valentine's Day. I love to play with them because they squeak, have different textures, and are colorful. Thanks for the toys! Let's see what this heart shaped note tastes like....








Now that the weather is getting nicer, Mommy and Daddy like to take me on walks. They bundle me up in my soft purple suit so I stay warm. It makes me look like an Eskimo.




1 comment:

Robin said...

Wonderful pictures!!! Happy 6 month birthday princess Natasha. You are getting so big & gorgeous!!! Look at your sweet smile & pushing up so well. Yahoo!!! Keep up thr great work. Love the pictures! Ladybug hugs!