Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!


Happy Easter! My Grandma and Grandpa came over early this morning to visit. Mommy and Daddy were running late again so Grandma helped me get dressed and ready for church. Mommy thought it would be cute to put bunny ears on me. I hope I don't have to wear that out in public.












How about an Easter bonnet? I like it better than the ears.











Here's a good picture to show you my entire Easter outfit. Nana got it for me. The dress is very pretty and the sweater keeps me warm. Thanks Nana.














This is my Nana. I love spending time with her because she sings and plays with me. I love you Nana!











My Uncle Matt, Auntie Heather, and Cousin Patrick gave me this bunny for Easter. She is super soft and cuddly. I like to chew on her big floppy ears. Thanks for the bunny!









Mommy just told me I shouldn't chew on such a nice bunny so I'm going to throw a small fit and show her who's the boss.





2 comments:

Robin said...

Oh, she is growing up so fast. What a sweet easter dress & bonnett. Wow! You did get the snow.
Ladybug hugs!

Kacey Bode said...

She is SO cute!! I love her Easter dress and especially the bunny ears: ) I got your email and will be writing back soon, we've been sick so I'm a little behind, sorry!!!