Wednesday, December 26, 2007

My First Christmas








Here I am in my pretty dress getting ready for Christmas Eve Service. My Grandma got this outfit for me. Look at my shiny dress shoes!







Grandma, Grandpa, and Me.













Daddy, Mommy, and Me on Christmas Day.















Look at all the cute clothes I got for Christmas! So many outfits to change into. Thanks for all of my gifts.












Taking a break from opening presents. I have recently taken interest in my hand and fingers.











My Auntie Amanda gave me a Pooh Bear rattle.










These are my puppies. The one on the left is Jordan and the one on the right is Nike.













My Auntie and me. She promises to take me shopping when I grow up. I can't wait.





1 comment:

Robin said...

Yeah!!! Love the new pictures. Natasha is getting so big. Such a beautiful angel. Lady bug hugs!